TWENTIETH SUNDAY AFTER PENTECOST WORLD COMMUNION SUNDAY
OCTOBER 2, 2016
9:00 A.M. Bulletin
BACK DOOR CHURCH
II Timothy 1:1-14
“The Beauty of a Relationship”
Rev. Matthew D. Randolph
Everyone is invited to the Fellowship Hall
after worship for refreshments.
- THIS WEEK IN THE LIFE OF THE CHURCH:
- Today---gift card & The Ultimate Cloth® sales immediately following 9:00 a.m. worship; and just prior to “Back Door Church Service.”
- Food Collection Day is today, October 2. (Place your items on the shelf provided by the entrance of the BDC. Best if your items are in bags or boxes.) Thanks for your continued support!
- Donegal Men will meet Wednesday for breakfast, fellowship and prayer, at Gus’s Keystone Restaurant. In by 7:00, out by 8:00.
- Choir Rehearsal, Wednesday, 7:30 p.m
LOOKING AHEAD IN THE LIFE OF THE CHURCH:
- Donegal Historian Team Meeting, Sunday, October 9, 10:30 a.m.
- B&G Team Meeting, Tuesday, October 11, 7:00 p.m.
- PW Morning Circle will meet Wednesday, October 12, at 10:00 a.m. to study together Lesson #2 led by Mary Lou Kocher.
- Deacon Meeting, Thursday, October 13, 7:00 p.m.
- Stephen Minister Meeting, Thursday, October 13, 7:30 p.m.
- Grace Circle will meet for breakfast Saturday, October 15, 9:00 p.m. at Simp-lee Seafood.
- Christmas Market Workshop, Saturday, October 15, 1:00-3:00 p.m.
- Stephen Minister Sunday, October 16. Linda Bayer will be in the pulpit.